[rescue] Bill Bradford is currently in the hospital...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Jan 14 20:41:39 CST 2007

Mr. Bill seems to be having a bit of trouble this evening so if we
could all take a moment to send him some well wishes and good karma.

This was passed to me by someone on a private IRC channel:

20:12 < amy> is anyone awake?
20:12 < amy> well, i just wanted to let y'all know that bill is in the
ICU at St Luke's
here in Houston
20:13 < amy> he'll be ok; he just had a massive asthma attack brought
on by the creeping
sinus crug that's been going around here
20:13 < amy> in the meantime, if you guys could let people know, so
they won't worry why
he's not been answering his emails and
              stuff
20:13 < amy> i'd really be grateful
20:13 < amy> thanks..

Mike Hebel
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous