[rescue] Sun 611 Unipack HD cases (closed front) available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 11 21:37:54 CST 2007

Anyone want some Sun Unipack 611 HD cases?

I've got over 2 dozen to shed, all in good condition, and all include both the HD "sled" that you mount the HD to and the Lock Block from the back.

If you don't know them, they accept 1" or 1.6" tall 80 pin SCA drives, and have ext. device ID selection, auto termination, and 2x 68 pin SCSI III connectors.

I have no power cords or SCSI cables appropriate for these drives (I'd happily trade cases for 68 pin SCSI III cables in the 3-6 foot lengths).

They look like this:
http://www.andovercg.com/ebay/images/dth-0316.jpg

If interested, feel free to contact me off-list.

Lionel