[rescue] Sun 690MP available

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Mon Jan 8 16:18:23 CST 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 03:53:42PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
>> I do need to ask weight and dimensions since I do not have a truck, but
>> a sedan with fold-down back seats. I've carried small refrigerators and
>> such, and some 4U rackmount gear, but my guess is that this is bigger
>> and heavier.
>
> 690MP is a full rack, in "skins".

That's a bit of an understatement, it's a full wide rack,
identical in dimensions to an E2000.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83762

I'd pick it up but the van in those pics is almost dead now and I
don't have a replacement yet.  Plus, it's a long drive from VA.

Now that I look at those pictures, I'm surprised I diddn't take
the side facing down off before putting it in the van.  It
was carpeted at least and it's in pretty good condition.
As you can see all drive shelves were removed before tilting it into the
van which helps alot.

- Kevin