[rescue] Sun 690MP available

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Mon Jan 8 14:53:42 CST 2007

James Fogg wrote:
>>> Is there any interest in a complete and cosmetically perfect 690MP
>>> located in the North East?
>> Where?
>

> New London, NH.

In spite of my best efforts to resist, I am actually interested. I'm
within striking distance, too -- in Brunswick, Maine.

I do need to ask weight and dimensions since I do not have a truck, but
a sedan with fold-down back seats. I've carried small refrigerators and
such, and some 4U rackmount gear, but my guess is that this is bigger
and heavier.

I think I have a B&W Sun monitor that is about the right vintage for
this, and an older Sun kb and mouse from a 3/80. (I have the 3/80 as
well, just headless.)

I wonder if the 85MHz/2M CPUs I have would work in it?

Steve