[rescue] Intel or840

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Mon Jan 8 12:01:33 CST 2007

Hi,

Just rescued an Intel or840 board with 2 pIII-533s and 256mb of ram.
Trying to get it to post, and I run into a problem...All I can ever get
out of it is 6 beeps (1 beep, a short silence, then  4 beeps, then
another short silence, then 1 more beep).  Theres no video, and
removing/reseating components didn't help.  Does anyone know what could
be going on here? Intel's support site for this board seems to no longer
exist, so couldn't find the documentation for this board.

believed to be clean.