[rescue] some stuff I'm trying to find

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:48:13 CST 2007

Hi guys

Got a few things here, some are repeats of previous emails I'm afraid.

First, is there anybody in the Rochester, NY area that has a working
typewriter that he'd be willing to give away or sell cheaply?

Second, I'm looking for a SCSI drive to go in a DEC Multia. It sounds
like a 50-pin drive should do it; if anybody in the area has a few to
part with, please contact me.

Lastly, does anybody want an SGI Indigo^2 R10000 machine? No hard
drives or sleds, but otherwise in seemingly good condition. You pay
for shipping (a few bucks for my time would be nice too) or you come
pick it up here in Rochester. I wanted to sell it, but neither of my
interested parties has been able to get together sufficient money to
have it shipped, so I'm once again trying to get rid of it. I'd much
rather have somebody pick it up, by the way. My job is shipping stuff,
and I'm kinda tired of it ;-)

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn