[rescue] SunPC software needed

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 4 17:42:24 CST 2007

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007, [iso-8859-1] Tunu Samuel wrote:

> SUNW,SunPC                    SUNW,501-1763-01

Are you -sure- that part number is correct?

I was only aware of SunPC cards that came in 486SX, 486DX, 486DX2, and
AMD 5x86 variants, none of which has that part number.

> Cannot get sofware for them. Anyone? They should be Pentium 166 with
> 16M memory.

Might this be the software you need?

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-105557

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and