[rescue] Flakey E220r - advice sought...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Feb 22 00:47:36 CST 2007

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 02:57:35PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Depending on if the original guy who wanted it still wants it, I *might*
> have an entire 4x450/4G/2x18G 420R available soon.

And thank you, third-party-who-shall-not-be-named, for making me get to
the point where I don't *care* about what happens to the damn 420R when
I'm done with it.

I may feel different in the morning, but right now I've got the urge to call
my colo provider when I'm done moving to the T1000 and tell them to haul
the 420R out back and toss it in the dumpster.

This way I don't have to deal with people harassing me in email about
machines for which no money or goods have changed hands.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas