[rescue] 600MP/690MP hypersparc ROMS

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Feb 21 20:38:41 CST 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 12:47:51PM -0500, Sandwich Maker wrote:
>
>> iirc ross had a 2.25r for the 4/600s.  vague memory says it was the
>> same part that worked in 10s and 20s...
>>

> Here you go:
>
> http://www.sunhelp.org/roms/ross-hypersparc/sun-225R.bin
>
> Bill

The Ross (and Sun) ROMs for 6X0MP are multiple... not 1 rom like the
SS10/20.  It it uses 4 EPROMs.

Somewhere here I have one or two sets of these.  I don't have images of them
and my ROM reader/burner is currently not setup.  And in addition I just
checked, and can't seem to locate them (but I haven't looked too hard yet).

-- Curt