[rescue] Stuff for sale - Must go!

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Mon Feb 12 14:13:01 CST 2007

I need to be rid of this stuff. If you're local to 25401 or the DC Metro
area, I can have it to you as early as tomorrow (weather permitting).
All prices don't include shipping from 25401 since just about
everything, save for the D1000 doesn't lend itself to cheap shipping.
I'll get estimates if you're interested though.

Ultra 60 1x US II 360 Mhz 768 MB 1x9GB 1x50GB Creator3D - $50 OBO

Sun D1000 - No cables, no disks, front panel comes off when open it,
but, stays on when closed. - $30 OBO

Sun GDM 20D10 Monitor w/ remote. - $75 OBO

Unknown SGI box. No discs, has some RAM I think.
Obtained free, yours free for the taking as well.
I'll throw in a very nice SGI Monitor (appears to be 15" or 17") for $50

Jeff

--
It's not working because:  Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold water.(Do not turn of your computer, you do not want to cool down the Pentium Chip while he isn't working, do you?)