[rescue] [Fwd: [Suns-at-Home] two sun e10K available]

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:32:14 CST 2007

2007/2/4, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>:

> On Feb 3, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >
> > I was thinking, if they were too big to fit in one package, and since
> > you're
> > only allowed one piece of carry-on luggage, maybe I could just wrap up
> > the
> > pieces and ask others to carry them for me on the plane, and if that
> > doesn't
>
> Be a great tie-in to that joke about how "if OSes were like
> airplanes..."
>
> --Patrick

AFAIK the price for 200lbs/100 kg/ air freight is around 100 euros.
Which means 1000 euros for unit, therefore 4k grand total w/out duty.
If it's with train/truck could be cheaper.
Enjoy,

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525