[rescue] Autos - was: Trade: Cisco 5000, 5513 and FORE ATM switch -   austin tx

Lucyen Arnett Gabbard lucyen at uark.edu
Mon Aug 6 16:55:04 CDT 2007

I've wanted to "rescue" an early 80's (or as late as I can get it) westie
synchro, but $wife says that if I do, I had better make sure it's in great
shape -- because I'll be living in it.  I also want a diesel one, but I know
not to press my luck.

-Mr. Lucyen Gabbard                        Boycott the industries
 Systems Administrator                     that consider you to be
 College of Engineering                    a criminal for buying
 1108B Bell Engineering Center             their products.
 Fayetteville, AR  72701                   http://www.hdboycott.com/
 E-Mail: lucyen at uark.edu