[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Apr 24 11:48:50 CDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Am I the only person who wishes for some kind of positive friction or clamp
> connection for SATA data connectors?

I've never had any problems with SATA connectors.  They seem to stay on
just fine for me with the friction provided.  It's pretty obvious,
though, that the intended application was for drives that slot-in, and
the cable was a bit of an afterthought.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "If we keep our pride, though paradise is lost, we
Elgin, TX        (   will pay the price, but we cannot count the cost."