[rescue] Upgrading Ultra 2

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 19 16:17:47 CDT 2007

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> Yep, thats the sort of oddity we like. :) I've been hoping someone will
> drop a Sun Voyager in our direction for sometime now, but I'm realistic
> to know that its not likely to happen (although, we did get all of the
> common Javastations donated to us).

I have a Voyager on the way to me right now ... but we're planning to
use it.

I'd be willing to test on it for you though.  I don't doubt it'll be a
lot more responsive with Linux or OpenBSD on it than with Solaris.

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438