[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 20:22:06 CDT 2007

I have a U2, and last year I wanted an Ultrasparc with more muscle, so I
got a Sun Ultra 60 for $125 from a recycler, then threw in a couple of 73
GB hard drives for $300.  It's fun, but I end up using it headless more
often.  That was off of Craigslist; basically rolling the dice, but I
figured I'd throw the two 73's into the U2 if the U60 didn't work out.  I
need to spend more quality time on my UltraSparc machines; $WORK is an MS
house, so my attention gets diverted away from Solaris most of the time.

Anysystem says "Starts at a list price of U.S. $895" on
http://www.anysystem.com/sun-ultra-20-workstation--a63-.html