[rescue] Printers (retired)

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 12 06:20:02 CDT 2007

James Fogg wrote:
>> Anyone in the NH area want a LaserJet 4M Plus, with duplexer,
>> JetDirect 600N, and brand-new high-capacity toner cartridge,
>> that just needs a new formatter board?
>>
>> How about a DeskJet 2500CM and a box of about two dozen spare
>> printheads and ink cartridges?  Prints fine from Tray 2 most
>> of the time, once you get past the first sheet of the day ....
>

> *raises hand*
>
> I'll take both. And I'm in NH.

Indeed you are, and I believe Mary Elizabeth's been trying to make a
face-to-face meeting happen for some time on and off.  :)

I have them listed on Craigslist right now, asking $100 each.  I'd like
to get *something* back for my investment if I can.  No responses yet,
but I posted'em fairly late yesterday.  I'm presuming we wouldn't be
able to set anything up before the weekend anyway...

--
 It's not the years, it's the mileage.
 Phil Stracchino              phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220                Mobile: 603-320-5438