[rescue] Wanted: SS1000E chassis

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Apr 11 11:53:14 CDT 2007

In a fit of angst Steve Hatle gargled the following:
> On 4/11/07 11:37 AM, "Mike Hebel"  wrote:
>
>> In a fit of angst Steven M Jones gargled the following:
>>> Not that I'm lacking for projects, but at some point I would like
>>> to pick up a SPARCserver 1000E chassis. Not willing to ship at
>>> this point, but if somebody's sitting on one in the SF Bay Area
>>> and wants to be rid of it, I'm game.
>>>
>>> Similar to Mr. Sandau, I need an E with its different bus clock
>>> and so forth. I got rid of a plain 1000 before I left Boston.
>>
>> Call me when you're willing to ship.  I've got one sitting here doing
>> nothing - with three 1000E processor/memoryboards and IIRC 6 MBUS
>> modules
>> in it.

> Wow, too many Steves in this thread :-)

Call me when your name is Mike. ;-)

> If Steven Jones doesn't want the boards, I'd like to talk to you about
> them.
>
> The boards that Steve Sandau has won't work for me.

I'd prefer to get rid of the entire chassis at once.  I've also got a few
straight 1000 boards if anybody wants those.  Cost of shipping.

Please note that I'm horrible about shipping things out so it might take
me a month or so to actually find the board.  (They're buried in the shed
and with the recent Modwestern weather...)

Mike Hebel
----
See with eyes unclouded, Think with mind uncluttered, Act with heart
unchained!