[rescue] Wanted: SS1000E chassis

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Apr 11 11:37:26 CDT 2007

In a fit of angst Steven M Jones gargled the following:
> Not that I'm lacking for projects, but at some point I would like
> to pick up a SPARCserver 1000E chassis. Not willing to ship at
> this point, but if somebody's sitting on one in the SF Bay Area
> and wants to be rid of it, I'm game.
>
> Similar to Mr. Sandau, I need an E with its different bus clock
> and so forth. I got rid of a plain 1000 before I left Boston.

Call me when you're willing to ship.  I've got one sitting here doing
nothing - with three 1000E processor/memoryboards and IIRC 6 MBUS modules
in it.

Mike Hebel
----
See with eyes unclouded, Think with mind uncluttered, Act with heart
unchained!