[rescue] BBS

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Apr 10 21:43:55 CDT 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 9:28 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> You can use the Citadel BBS system.  Runs on Linux, and is both
> Web-enabled and a BBS.
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/citadel/

There's also MBSE:

http://www.mbse.dds.nl/mbse/mbsebbs/requirements.html

Mike
----
All people have a sanctuary which must never be touched. A scar of
sadness which must never be tread upon. The cooperation formed by the
living to realize a dream or achieve an ideal. The man with the white
coat told me in a quiet voice that he had finally found me, that he
wanted my life. That man smiled a smile deeper than darkness. Legato
Bluesummers, a man fascinated by death, only spoke quietly.- Vash