[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sun Apr 8 23:15:57 CDT 2007

I was eight back in '86 when i got my first computer, an Apple IIc.  Back
then, i didn't have any idea what a plotter was really used for.  I just
knew it would allow me to print my Logo designs with less aliasing than my
ImageWritter II.

Logo: Spirograph for nerdy kids.  Run turtle, run!

/KRM

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:46:09 +0000
wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> From: Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com>
> >
> > Just curious to see if any are still out there in workable condition.
That