[rescue] Wanted: 2 SS1000E boards

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Apr 8 21:49:48 CDT 2007

On 4/8/07 5:09 PM, "Steve Sandau"  wrote:

> I have a couple of boards from a 1000 of some type, but I don't know if
> it was an E or not. If they won't work for Steve H and someone else
> would like them, cost of shipping will be fine.
>
> I seem to remember that I couldn't get the CPUs in one to work, but that
> was the one with an older PROM chip, I think. In any case, I believe
> that they are both full of memory, too.
>
> Steve S

The Sun part numbers for SS1000E boards are:

501-2668
501-2764
501-2765
501-2766
501-2998
501-3038
501-3039

501-2668 was the part number for the bare board, the other numbers were
boards with different combinations of CPU and memory pre-installed. Any of
these will work for me.

Thanks for your reply,

Steve