[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 8 20:28:30 CDT 2007

>From: Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com>
>Date: 2007/04/08 Sun PM 07:42:13 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

>Haha... i doubt we drive or eat alike Lionel.

Well, a tank of gas (for me) is about $60, so half would be $30.

A good lunch for me is about $15 (that is a good burger, fries and two beers, plus tip).

So I put the price betwwen $15 and $30, give or take.

To ship an E420r (85 pound system) from upstate New York (Utica) to Pennington, NJ (near Trenton) is $35... That is a price that doesn't include the "Mailbox Etc." fees (I ship from a service center) ;^)

>Nevertheless, it is being checked now, and you're probably right.

Very good...

>I've never seen an ImageWriter, but i do have an old ImageWriter II (bought
>new in '86) that isn't exactly light.
>
>We shall see, hopefully it's reasonable.

Imagewriter I was smaller than an Imagewriter II, IIRC - according to Apple it weighs about 19 pounds...

Lionel