[rescue] Wanted: 2 SS1000E boards

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Apr 8 14:12:28 CDT 2007

All,

I'd like two CPU/Mem boards for a SparcServer 1000E.

I've got an SS1000E with two empty slots, and plenty of RAM and CPU's, so I
figured if I could find the boards I'd plump it out and be done.

I can trade 1 or 2 SS1000 boards if necessary. There is a difference; if
you're not sure what you've got, I can give you the various part numbers
from the FEH.

I guess if you have a huge stash of SM-81's I'd like to hear from you, too,
but I'm not going to spend much on this guy.

Steve

PS- if anyone has an interest in a SparcCenter 2000 with 5 boards in it,
I've got one that would love a new home! Located south of Minneapolis- will
_not_ ship <grin>