[rescue] Rubber rot?

C Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Sep 23 20:02:41 CDT 2006

Hmm, not sure I'd do this.  I've heard, although not verified, that
Armour All, and other products with silicone will hurt the item being
treated if the treatment is stopped..... in other words, once you start
using it, you can't stop.  Now with a car you will probably eventually
sell or junk it, but your computers?  I don't know, but some of you are
pretty fanatical about them :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA