[rescue] Rubber rot?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Sep 23 00:05:13 CDT 2006

Fri, 22 Sep 2006 @ 18:20 -0500, Bill Bradford said:

> On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 06:43:31PM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> > The ozone generated in urban areas during summer from car exhaust and
> > sunlight will do it too.
>
> As well as that from copy machines, laser printers, etc.

You can buy replacement feet for laser printers.

Is it possible they would be treated to resist the problem?

I ask because maybe you could buy specifically printer feet replacements
and use them elsewhere.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]