[rescue] Real amp draw of E3000

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 19:39:10 CDT 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:33:46 -0400, William Kirkland
<bill.kirkland at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2006, at 11:21, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
>
>> P.S. That A=W/V equation looks familiar. I just wish I could remember
>> that kind of stuff. :7( Mind you, for some reason, I haven't been able
>> to get PV=nRT out of my head since tenth grade, though I'm hazy on
>> what
>> use it is to me now that I don't measure anything in moles or
>> atmospheres anymore...
>
>   ...  UGLY's electrical references, isbn=0-9623229-4-6

Just in case you haven't already had E=IR and P=VI hammered into your head
by four years of college.

Too bad I don't get to use it that much as a sysadmin; after I graduated,
the computer-related electronics field in the area basically said to me,
"You don't have a master's, you don't have any inventions, and you don't
have any filed patents; you are certified as Not Economically Viable, now
go away."

I know; it's who you know, but those who I did know didn't have enough
money.