[rescue] Pinouts for C2T on IBM 330?

Sean Worle worlebird at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:09:02 CDT 2006

Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick <at> zill.net> writes:
> can you attach a USB keyboard and have it work?

That's a good thought.  I don't have one lying around, but I'll get a hold of
one.  If it works, it'll sure be a lot cheaper than the breakout cable.

The only thing I'm worried about is that because it's USB, the BIOS might not
recognize it, which could make it dificult to setup and install the OS.

I'll give it a shot and post back how it went.  If anyone can get the pinouts
for the C2T port, I'm still interested in that, too.

Thanks!

-Sean