[rescue] Sun Blade 100: no video, no beep on poweron

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 14 12:55:45 CDT 2006

>From: Micah R Ledbetter <vlack-lists at vlack.com>
>Date: 2006/09/14 Thu AM 10:17:22 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Sun Blade 100: no video, no beep on poweron

<snip>

>Additionally, it doesn't beep when *no* keyboard is attached, either.
>Would that perhaps indicate that the keyboard isn't the (only) issue?

Never had a Sun Blade 100, but with my haul of Ultra 1/2/5/10 and other machines (see earlier post a couple weeks ago), I've found that STOP-N has brought quite a few _dead_ machines back to life. Of course, with a PC keyboard you don't have a "stop" key, and I'm not sure about alternate key combinations to cause the same effect...

Lionel