[rescue] FS: tektronix 549 oscope in Colorado Springs

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Sep 13 14:00:36 CDT 2006

I'm trying to clear up some space (for more junk of course) and I have
a late 60's/early 70's vintage Tektronix 549 storage Oscope that I haven't
used in quite a while to get rid of.  It has 5 or 6 plugin modules, a stand,
a drawer of spare tubes, multiple probes, and instruction manual.  It's
a heavy beast, shipping is NOT an option, available immediately in Colorado
Springs, CO.  I can itemize the plugin modules if desired.  Reasonable
offers and interesting trades considered.

-DanD

# A man does not insist on physical beauty in a woman who builds up his
# morale. After a while he realizes that she IS beautiful- he just
# hadn't noticed it at first.  -Lazarus Long
#