[rescue] IBM RS/6000 7025-F50 parts sought & F40 parts offered

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sun Sep 3 22:57:35 CDT 2006

I'm building out a 7025-F50 to replace an F40.

I am looking for:

* 2x dual 332 MHz F50 processor cards
* 1x F50 "Sidewinder" memory card
* >= 4x 128 MB 200-pin memory modules
* 6-pack SSA backplane w/ wiring & panel kit
* >= 2x SSA drive trays, no drives required.

I have to offer in trade or to other interested parties any parts
from my F40, including:

* 233 MHz F40 processor module, also fits 43P-240
* 8x 128 MB 168-pin DIMMs
* 3x 6-pack SCSI backplane, w/ wiring & panel kits
* 68-pin and SCA drive trays
* etc.

The F50 is running and I'm scrapping the F40 so anything on it really
is fair game, if there are any list members wanting parts. The F40 is
complete and running minus the front cover, just in case anybody is
actually interested in the whole thing.

I'm hoping mostly to find somebody who would want to trade me their
complete SSA backplane for my complete SCSI backplanes, especially if
you have some drives/drive trays to go with.

ok
bear