[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Oct 27 07:47:32 CDT 2006

Erie offered to get Tom a quote for moving the E10k -- which makes me
smack my forehead when I remember that freight is what my dad & brother
do!

   I have had them find me "a guy" to pick up, pack, ship, and deliver
inside a Printronix line printer on two occassions. Under $500 for
those. Mind you, they weight a little less, but the the distance from
Charlotte to Proviodence is alittle greater. :7)

   Tom, you want me to send you their contact information? Maybe they
can find someone. (They're in the Twin Cities, but they arrange stuff
all over the world.)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt