[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Fri Oct 27 05:19:01 CDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Phil Stracchino wrote:

>> Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
>
> Because no other OS ever takes up any administration time at all....?

Just more time, since people who think they know best keep on fucking
about with it, and breaking things.

But what doesn't work for me and my millions of pounds per hour
production line might work for you on your desk, so what do I know?

--
Steven Hill

When things are going well, they wonder what they're paying you for.
When things are going poorly, they wonder what they're paying you for.
 				- G. A. Wollman's Ex Boss, Scary Devil Monastery