[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Oct 26 21:52:39 CDT 2006

> In December of 2003, I helped Dave McGuire move house by about 130
> miles.  Among the things we moved:

I actually visited his Laurel, MD place once. Met a few others as well
(Mike Nicewonger, James Sharp, etc).

Pretty wild environment.

My big issue is space. Our area is bubblelicious, and the real estate is a
pain. The residential rental properties are being pushed up, and the sale
prices are all absolutely nuts. So it will be a few years before it all
unwinds and all of the get rich quick dreams are replaced with adjusting
loan on overpaid for property. The commercial side is a bit weak though.
I just can't wait until I can score something with a garage, or place to
put one. Apartments and large computers don't mix.