[rescue] Ultra 2 bases/systems for sale (Free, $10, or $25, + S/H)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 06:26:51 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I've just finished power-testing all my Ultra 2 systems (I have over 20 Ultra 2 bases), and I'm happy to offer them up here to anyone interested. I have three configurations available:

For Free:
Ultra 2 base, CD-ROM, one 167 MHz CPU (if wanted), NO RAM, NO HD, NO Framebuffer

For $10:
Ultra 2 base, CD-ROM, two 300 MHz CPUs, NO RAM, NO HD, NO Framebuffer

For $25:
Ultra 2 base, CD-ROM, two 300 MHz CPUs, 16x 32 Meg DIMMs, TGX Framebuffer, NO HD

Note: Some systems have floppy drives, some don't if you'd like one with a floppy drive, just let me know and I'll try to satisfy the request.

I have no HDs available for these systems, but you can get 9 or 18 Gig HDs w/spud brackets on eBay for pretty reasonable prices. Remember, 1" tall drives are all that can go inside these units.

All prices are plus actual shipping, from Trenton, NJ area. Local pick-up is available at no cost. If you'd like me to ship on your account number, that is fine as well.

I'd like to move these systems ASAP, please contact me off-list at lionel4287 at verizon dot net.

Thanks,

Lionel