[rescue] U60 "freezing" issue

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Oct 8 17:10:35 CDT 2006

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" I realize you're looking for extremely low-cost hardware, but I'm quite
" impressed with the SFF Dell boxes I've gotten at Princeton University
" Surplus (about $50/each - 256 Meg, HD, CD, single 10/100 Ethenrnet
" interface and two PCI slots and most Linux install easily, all the
" hardware is recognised). These are Dell optiplex GX100 and GX150, small
" form factor PCs.

well up through the 150 at least, they used a completely normal atx
motherboard.  in the 150 it was shared with all the other 150s,
including the towers.

i've also thought an sff case would be perfect for a sparcengine axe.