[rescue] Challenge, anyone?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Oct 6 12:13:48 CDT 2006

All,

I'm heading out on a road trip from Mpls. To Sioux Falls SD tomorrow to pick
up some Sun gear. (E3K, E3.5K, E4K, probably a SparcCenter2000)

The person at the other end also has an SGI Challege XL of an unknown
configuration.

I'm not sure I need a bookend for my O2K rack, but the price is fairly
attractive (plus fuel costs and Doan's Pills). So- the question is would
people have an interest in pieces/parts or the whole machine? What things
would the machine have to have to make you make me want to bring it home and
part it out for you? :-)

The Suns I'm getting aren't exactly "loaded", so I would expect this machine
would not have all the bells and whistles, but who knows.

If you have an interest or advice, please send it along.

TIA

Steve