[rescue] FYI: Affordable Rack Rails for 1U Netras, other on eBay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 5 11:35:10 CDT 2006

Hello all,

Just an FYI - I got a pair of rack rails for $25 + S/H ($36.75
total) off eBay, and the seller has 6 more pairs for sale (see Item
number: 260030650552). I got one set for my Netra t1 105, but they
also work with V100, V120, Netra 120, S1, AC200, DC200 (as listed
in the auction).

These arrived quickly, well-packed, and *well under* the price of
other eBay auctions for specific Netra T1 105 rack rails.

For those not familiar, the Netra doesn't screw into these rails,
it slides in, making the rail simple to install. Once slid in
place, the rack mount "ears" screw into the end of the rail, to
secure the server in place.

While I've bought from this vendor before (EPC in St. Charles,
Missouri), I have no connection to them other than as a satisfied
customer... (I bought some KVMs from them a while back, IIRC).

Lionel