[rescue] TV aerial adapter

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:36:00 CDT 2006

Forgive me for being a bit off-topic here, but I was wondering if one of
the members "acroos the pond" might be able to help me with something?

A while back, I purched a small TV aerial from an eBay seller to us with
a USB-TV tuner that I have for my laptop. Unfortunately, what I didn't
notice a tthe time is that the antenna has an IEC aerial plug (which I
gather is common in Europe), while my tuner has a female "F" connector
(common here in the US). I've been looking for and adapter and, while
they appear to be relatively inexpensive, the shipping the to US is very
high.

So, I was wondering... is there anyone over in the UK or on teh
continent who might consider picking one up for me and popping it into
an envelope to the US? Of course, I'll repay any costs.

Thanks...
John