[rescue] For all the Model M keyboard fans:

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Nov 21 09:24:34 CST 2006

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 @ 08:36 -0500, Ethan O'Toole said:

> > Didn't think this thread would go so far or generate quite so much
> > discussion....
> > And here I though I was just pointing out a keyboard for sale.
>
> If those are the keyboards I'm thinking of, I HATE THEM. Hard as hell to
> push the keys down, clacky.... sore fingers after a short period.

Model M keyboards do not have keys which are hard to push down. They are
in fact easier to push down than a lot of el-cheapo keyboards.

If it feels hard, you are hitting the keys too hard with your fingers.

> Northgate Omnikey > *

...which has similar feel to a Model M.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The determined programmer can write a
FORTRAN program in any language." ]