[rescue] For all the Model M keyboard fans:

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:11:37 CST 2006

On 11/20/06, Wesley W. Will <wwill at siu.edu> wrote:
> ePay has one up, PS/2 port Model M, starting bid is around $15 U.S.,
> plus shipping of course. URL:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-IBM-Heavy-Duty-CLICKY-Model-M-Keyboard_W0QQitemZ190053688849QQihZ009QQcategoryZ74946QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> It isn't me, I have no knowledge of or affiliation with the seller.
> Just passing on the existence of the item.
>
> --
> wes will
> (Rich:  Got two of the Sparc 2's up and trundling (I wouldn't call them
> "running") and the kids are having a ball with this pile of old crap.
> Thanks again.  It was worth driving through the wind/rain/sleet.)

I paid $1.50 for one of my Model M's (one of the nice springy clicky
ones) and got another of the same model for free just a week or two
ago. I also got one of the less-awesome clicky ones for free years
back--at least for me, I can keep stocked with the things for almost
no money at all ;-)
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn