[rescue] IBM xSeries 345 noise?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu Nov 9 13:57:45 CST 2006

Maybe we should put a cat door on our bedroom door. One of our cats,
when chasing his sister, will run up the stairs, take the right turn
into the master bedroom, and careen off the open bedroom door to
change his direction by around 160 degrees.  The door, of course,
goes BAM into the door stop.

This cat-kid obviously doesn't care about bumping things against his
whiskers.