[rescue] ISO: NCD firmware

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Mar 10 18:05:01 CST 2006

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have access to an NCD-19c/88K running
firmware (i.e. boot ROM) more recent than 2.6.0?  (this is
displayed at the top of the screen during memory test/IPL;
it is also visible from the NCD "console" once NCDware is
loaded)

If so, I would love to get my hands on a copy of the ROMs (I
can duplicate them if you are willing to loan them to me for
2 * mailing_time).

I'd also be interested in new versions of the ROMs for the
19r and 14c

Alternatively, if there is a repository on-line someplace
that has these images... (?)

(yeah, I know, they're all boat anchors... :>  )

Thanks!
--don