[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Jeremy Grosser synack at csh.rit.edu
Fri Jun 30 23:44:21 CDT 2006

<recreating book-like feel with monitors>

I'm keeping a close eye on the eInk (http://www.eink.com/) technology
in hopes that they'll develop something with a higher DPI. The
manufacturing price of the displays is supposed to go down 'when'
these displays become more common, but it's still a few years off.
I'm not ready to spend $600 US on an ebook... From Sony no less.

That being said, I'd love to get my hands on one of their development
kits. They're essentially gumstix (http://www.gumstix.com/) boards
with a Philips driver and the display. If only I could justify the
cost...
--
Jeremy Grosser
synack at csh.rit.edu