[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Jun 30 16:25:28 CDT 2006

velociraptor wrote:
> On 6/30/06, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:

[discard negatives]

>> *Sridhar's head explodes*
>
> Agreed.  I mean, how about, "get them scanned by a professional film
> scanner" and into electronic form at least?  Geez.  I guess unless you
> are a famous artis, your art/photos/etc. "aren't worth anything".

I started scanning old 35mm slides from *pre*-childhood
(pre-me-hood?).  A time consuming process but no worse
than sitting down and watching them 'as slides' would have
been.

Of course, the daunting task would be to annotate each
appropriately  :-(