[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri Jun 30 13:02:52 CDT 2006

> Is that really a Cray 1?  I wonder if it's functional at all!
> Wow!
> Mike Hebel

It is really a Cray 1. I'm not sure if he still has it or not, I think he
might have passed it to the Cray museum that was put up?

He has the #1 collection of boxes that I know of. None of them can run
except for the SV1 and any J90 series that he has, due to the extreme
power requirements. The one with the yellow came from a school
(Pittsburgh) and I believe various parts went to various places. So in
many cases he only has parts of a complete system (As the systems were so
frigging big). I'm not 100% what his full list is... it seems to change.

Pretty wild. Props to him for taking care of the stuff that otherwise
might have gone to scrap.

					- Ethan