[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Thu Jun 29 20:45:23 CDT 2006

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:01AM +0200, Joost van de Griek wrote:
>>> Or someone just tired of having Too Much Crap.
>> Does not compute.
>
> It doesn't?  I got rid of the majority of the stuff I owned (most of
> which I didn't use) when I moved from Austin to Houston a year and
> a half ago.  It was incredibly liberating.

My first move -- fresh out of college -- I *filled* (no, not
"shared"!) a 34 ft moving van.  19,000 pounds of *my* stuff.
The memory of having that much sh*t ^H^H^H stuff ever again
helps me keep things "reasonable"   :-/