[rescue] NRR- Sol10 Zones help?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:35:18 CDT 2006

On 6/28/06, Julian C. Dunn <lists at aquezada.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 01:21:28PM -0500, Doug Simmons wrote:
> >> Wes tells me that someone in this rescue group has access to a good set
> >> of basic intro docs for Solaris 10 zones ... you know, top-level
> >> terminology and structure... I'd be very grateful for a link...
> >
> > http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zones/faq/
> >
> > http://learningsolaris.com/zones-unofficial-faq/
>
> If you are a member of USENIX, the October 2005 issue had an excellent
> introduction by Peter Baer Galvin:
>
> http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2005-10/pdfs/galvin.pdf
> (members only)

This is a relatively new link on BigAdmin (6/7) for setting up
containers in a small environment; looks like a lab/self-education
type set up.

<http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/submitted/dollar_container.html>

workstation running the Solaris 10 OS with two zones: one with an
Oracle 10g database and the other with the Apache Tomcat 5.5.4
application server."

=Nadine=