[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jun 28 22:05:49 CDT 2006

On 6/28/06 7:50 PM, "Chris" wrote:

> Found this and thought someone might be interested in the Milwaukee /
> Chicago area...
>

> http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/for/176558055.html
>
> Have fun!

I have no problem forwarding along stuff from Craigslist... Oh- and if
anyone does get in touch with this guy, I'd offer $$+shipping+beer money for
the Apple II+ if someone will be the intermediary. Contact me off list.

I can't get there myself; Milwaukee is a little too far from Mpls for a 4th
of July weekend jaunt. It would be fun to see what else he might have, esp.
the SGI gear...

Steve