[rescue] more goodness available.... lots of SBUS / MBUS

Sat Jun 24 15:11:26 CDT 2006

>> I've been looking for the SBus-card part of an xbox (the SBus
>> extender, not the gaming console).  [...]
> Do ytou know if the Integrix SBUS expansion cards (for their SBUS
> expansion chassis) works with Sun xbox and cable ?  If so... I should
> still have an Integrix card (I have an integrix expansion box too..
> but no cable).

I don't know, unfortunately.  My guess would be that it wouldn't, but
that's just a guess.

I'm in another city at the moment; when I get home I can get out my
cable and tell you what the connectors on it are like, even buzz it out
and tell you how it's pinned out....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca