[rescue] non computer rescue ?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Jun 22 00:18:46 CDT 2006

Sorry for posting this here... but I don't know anyone in the Dallas TX
area, and
I belive some listers here are in that area...

I'm wondering if anyone in the Dallas area might be able to help out with an
odd non compute rescue (well... sort of rescue).

I have found a motorcycle that has an engine in it I need.  However the
seller will
not strip or ship (and driving from MA to TX is out of the question :-) ).

Is there anyone out there (or anyone you know) in that area, good with a
wrench
that would be willing (for a few $) to pick this up, wrench the engine
(and a couple
of other parts off) and ship them to me in MA (or if reasonable to
create and
truck freight the whole thing (I'd think this would be to expensive and
difficult).

Thanks in advance if anyone can or knows of someone who can possibly assist
in this endeavor.

Thanks,

-- Curt